As a certified minority business enterprise (MBE), we specialize in complete contingent worker program optimization including:
- Evaluation of your current program
- RFP design and evaluation
- VMS selection & implementation
- Supplier & Service provider identification and alignment
- Change management
- Program implementation and training
A Better Contingent Worker Process
Your people implementation initiatives are some of the most critical decisions your organization can make. Virtually all companies face the most dynamic workforce and technology shifts the world has seen since the dawn of the Industrial Age.
When you think about your contingent worker process and transition to an Internal Managed Program, or IMP, you’re committing to more streamlined processes, higher quality communications, quicker response to hiring surges improved compliance, and stronger relationships with vendors, employees and executive teams. All that results in better hires, cost savings, and revenue generation for your company.
When choosing to partner with our team, we take you through a seven step process.
- Evaluate your contingent worker process
- Identify and engage stakeholders
- Prioritize outcomes
- Define requirements
- Evaluate and assist RFP process for suppliers
- Develop your custom program solution
- Train your team
What an Internal Managed Program (IMP) can do for your business:
- Save Time – Enjoy time savings and the ability to hire more people in less time.
- Improve Cost – Create significant cost savings while generating revenue for your program.
- Enhanced Compliance – Reduce risks by instituting accountability and transparency through the program compliance life cycle.
- Better Relationships – Improve supplier communication and create more loyal supplier partnerships.
By choosing an IMP model, you own the program. Our team will work closely with your stakeholders to build an IMP model that is best suited for your contingent worker needs. We train your staff, identify the appropriate vendor management system (VMS) and advise what areas of your business a MSP or RPO might make sense, and assist with the RFP process on vendor selection and negotiation.